Students learn about multiplication and division of whole numbers and decimals, number line concepts, 3D shapes and their properties, and money transactions. In four activities, students recover hidden treasures, deliver essential supplies to a distant planet, and examine 2D shapes and 3D solids.
Special features include the ability to print creations made in Dr. Gee's 3D lab and strong support of NCTM standards.
- Problem Solving
- Inductive & Deductive Reasoning
- Estimation & Rounding
- 3D Geometry & Spatial Thinking Skills
- 1- to 4-Digit Addition & Subtraction (with Carrying & Borrowing)
- 1- to 3-Digit Multiplication & Division (Concepts & Facts Through Long Division)
- Money Transactions (Computing Cost & Making Change)
- Whole Numbers, Fractions & Decimals on a Number Line (Ordering, +, -, x, ÷)
- Immerse Yourself in a Nautical Number Line with Wanda Wavelet
Dive in and recover treasure hidden along an underwater number line. Estimate, round, add, subtract, and multiply numbers from hundredths to thousands, and work with whole numbers, fractions and decimals to locate the valuable treasure. Includes 2-player option!
- Master Your Money Math in the Superhero Superstore
Help Superheroes buy the items they'll need to save the city from disaster! Compute the total cost of the Superheroes' gear, then accept payment and make change so they can save the day!
- Explore 2 and 3 Dimensions with a Superhero Scientist
Work with 10 solids and their flattened "nets" and learn to think in 2 and 3 dimensions as you assist the ingenious Dr. Gee with her shape-shifting experiments!
- Multiply and Divide with Captain Nick Knack, Supertrader!
The citizens of Planet Havarti depend on Captain Nick Knack for essential supplies. Master multiplication and division, from the basic facts to long division, as you help Nick distribute his cargo to the Havartians.
Two on-screen calculators break down the steps required to solve complex problems such as converting between fractions and decimals and performing division with remainders.
Mighty Math's unique Grow Slide feature automatically records your child's progress and adjusts to guide your child's learning. The activities in Calculating Crew offer dozens of math topics and thousands of problems. Grow Slides help your child get the full benefit of the four years of math learning in every activity. As your child learns and progresses, the Grow Slides advance, offering more challenging problems. You or your child can also set the difficulty of each activity or choose a specific topic related to schoolwork.
This product contains Universal Access features including TouchWindow and Single Switch compatibility to address a variety of learning styles and abilities.