An Action Packed Journey into
the Magical World of Math
Travel with Tallycat and friends to ten faraway
math lands in search of the mysterious Math Magician. On your adventure-filled
journey, you'll play 25 challenging activities as you build 1st through 3rd
grade math and problem-solving skills. This breathtaking program, which supports
the standards of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, does more
than just build classroom math skills. It also nurtures a lifelong love math,
builds confidence, and shows the important role that math plays in everyday
Look At All You Get!!
- 10 around the world Math Lands
- 10 hands-on Math Explorations
- 5 arcade-style Math Challenges
- 5 interactive Math Tales
- 5 Math Songs from `rap' to opera!
- 2 ways to play: `step by step' or `free exploration'
- Multiple difficulty levels
- Informative Parent's Handbook
Explore 10 Exciting Lands Packed with Games and
- Click on hot spots to discover challenging games, hands-on
activities, interactive books, and cool math songs
- Tallycat offers you spoken help. Her map will guide you
on your journey
- Colorful characters, silly stories, riddles, and tunes
make math fun
- `Alpine Addition' is just one of 10 lands you can visit
around the world
- Difficulty levels adjust to each child's skill level
- Two ways to play! Follow the Math Path to learn skills
and concepts in a careful sequence, from basic to more advanced. Or get access
to all 10 Math Lands at once
Three Ways to Learn - All in One Program!
A highly effective approach that meets your child's individual
- Math Tales: Interactive stories
introduce math concepts with simple problems and offbeat characters - to ensure
that your child enjoys success from the start
- Math Explorations: Your child learns
essential concepts by experimenting with everyday objects and solving open-minded
- Math Challenges: Arcade-style games
reinforce skills by letting your child solve fun problems in engaging environments.
Build proficiency and confidence with each success.
Three Steps to Math Success:
- Discover new concepts: In Pizza
Fractions, opera-singing cats with a craving for pizza welcome you to the
world of fractions
- Explore and learn: Learn math concepts
with hands on activities - like slicing pizzas into fractions
- Reinforce and apply: Take on the
Sunken treasure fraction challenge, a lively game with hundreds of problems
Learn these Essential Math Skills:
More Concepts! More Skills! More Variety!
- Sugarcane addition. In Simon's dessert factory, add bundles
of sugarcane sticks and subtract cups of sugar to make mouth-watering desserts.
- Arctic shapes. Plug the holes in the igloo by picking
the right geometric shapes. It's a cool way to build visual thinking skills.
- Log cabin measurement. Use the log-cutting machine to
help Measuring MAC build his cabin. A fun way to sharpen measurement and estimation
- Pyramid multiplication. Solve multiplication problems
to navigate mazes in the mysterious times table tomb.
Customizable Progress Tracking:
View your math progress at any time. You can even adjust performance goals to
focus on areas of difficulty.